Delivery Terms & Conditions
1.Delivery shall occur when the goods are ready for unloading at the delivery address.
2. Any dates and times we specify for delivery of the goods are an estimate. We shall not be liable to you if we do not deliver on or at any particular date or time. Time for delivery shall not be made of the essence by notice.
3. We will deliver to site provided that there is a suitable road to the point where delivery is requested. If no such road exists, delivery will be made to the nearest point at which, in the driver’s opinion, the vehicle can safely and lawfully unload. Except where we use a vehicle-mounted crane/fork truck, you shall be responsible for safely and lawfully unloading the goods and shall provide all necessary labour and equipment. We may charge you an additional fee if you delay in taking delivery of the goods when tendered. If any goods, packaging or container has been delivered and deposited, whether on the public highway or elsewhere, you shall be responsible for all steps that need to be taken for the protection of persons or property in relation to such goods, packaging or containers and shall indemnify us in respect of all or any costs, claims, losses or expenses which we may incur as a result of such delivery.
4. We shall not be liable for any shortages in quantity delivered unless you give written notice to us of such shortages within two working days of delivery. In any event our liability shall be limited to making good the shortfall or (at our option) issuing a credit note or refund at the pro rata contract rate against any invoice raised for such goods.
5. We may deliver the goods by separate instalments. Each instalment shall be a separate contract and cancellation or termination of one instalment shall not entitle you to cancel any other instalment.
6. If you fail to accept delivery of any goods when they are ready for delivery, or we are unable to deliver the goods because you have not provided appropriate instructions, documents or consents, we shall be entitled to immediate full payment and risk in the goods shall pass to you. We may store such goods until delivery and you shall be liable for all related costs and expenses arising from such non delivery including transport and storage costs.
7. Any query about delivery shall be made as soon as possible and in any event within twenty eight days of the date when the goods would in the ordinary course of events have been delivered else the goods shall be deemed to have been delivered in accordance with the contract.
8. We shall not be responsible for taking back any non-chargeable packaging/pallets.
9.we will not be responsible that if upon delivery we do not recieve a signiture to confirm all goods are present and good condition
10.There may be a delay in the quoted delivery day/date specified if the item/items ordered are not currently in stock you may confirm availability via email/telephone prior to order to confirm this
11.Please note that if timber and/or gates is damaged by the elements fox timber will take no responsibilty for it , it is the cutomers responsibilty to place goods in suitable storage immediatly
12.Fox timber shall not be liable for the goods being placed incorrectly at the delivery address
13.Firewood and briquettes will de delivered in a dry ready to burn state we will not be held responsible for damage by the elements/weather